Bulgarian Cultural Institute in Moscow was established on 19.01.1988.
The building was constructed in 1914 after the design of the famous Russian architect D. P. Suhov.
This is a magnificent building constructed according to the order of the staff-captain Belik and his wife. The halls impress with their elegancy, harmony and solemnity.
The Embassy of Republic of Bulgaria occupied the building in the period 1946 - 1987 and since 1988 it houses the Bulgarian Cultural Institute.